The field is not updatable, but in insert mode the field is editable / updatable.
- The field is defined as “CHAR” and, for exemple, with a range between “001” and “999”.
- In insert mode the field can be set to a value with numbers and Chars, and save successfully.
- The field is define as “CHAR” with , for exemple, a MaximumDataLength = 4 and HighestAllowedValue=999; the field don’t validate the HighestAllowedValue and accepts “1234” and saves successfully.
In transformed version:
- The field is a String and do not validate the first character as numeric. In transformed forms, for exemple,the field accepts “A1A” and saves successfully.
- The field is a String, validate the MaxLength and accept alphanumeric characters.
Ex: Behaviour of fields “RORDATA_SAR_NO”, “RORDATA_DL_FIELD_NO” and “RORDATA_DL_PLUS_FIELD_NO” in form RORDATA.