This document explains about Kuscos software, which is intended to be used by development teams, managers and executives.
- Kuscos is application, which allows to gather information about source code modules and team members.
- It also helps in providing the abstraction from design documentation to dependencies.
- Kuscos recognizes duplicate code and quality rule violations as well as custom pattern and metric analysis.
- It also furnishes an oversight of team activities, from repository commits to issues resolved.
The user guide consists of five sections namely: Getting Started, General Features, Projects, Assets, Perspective, and Reports.
- Getting Started section explains about the Kuscos application amd its system menu briefly.
- General Features section explains about the features which are common and mostly used in the system.
- Projects page outlines the details about the Kuscos application.
- Asset page gives important information which is abstracted from the source code.
- Perspective page is the most prominent page of Kuscos which exhibits different types of perspective which can be used to gather critical information.
- Reports page presents different types the visualization for the reports generated in response to the queries requested.