It is possible to do the analysis process if Oracle® Forms Builder is only installed on Linux, although it is a more complex process. The following illustrates this process.
1. Extract text/xml from the binaries
On the Linux machine where Oracle Forms Builder is install installed, run the following commands:
2. Run Morphis Forms2Xml (located in the inspector installation folder)
- Move the output from the previous step to the Windows machine where Morphis Inspector is
- Run Forms2Xml on the file with the -ora modifier.
Forms2Xml.exe <module_absolute_path> -t <module_type> -c <codepage number> -v <version> [-d <output dir>] [-disableDefaults] [-disableInheritance] [-l <log file>] options: -t <module_type> = [F=FORM | M=MENU | O=OLB | L=LIB] -c <codepage_number> = "Ex.: 1252 for Latin1" -v <oracle_version> = [6i | 9i | 10g | 11g] -d <output_dir> -disableDefaults = disable default properties -disableInheritance = disable inherited properties -l <log_file> = log file name -ora = when using this switch the module_absolute_path is the file extracted with oracle commands (applies only to 9i,10g, 11g)
Output files: *.xfmb, *.xmmb, *.xpll
3. Run Transformer Inspector
Use step 2 output to run Transformer Inspector